Ca. 1920s. One-and-a-half-story simple red brick building with inset brick panel. Four storefronts, all modified slightly with metal panels and aluminum frame windows and doors. Original transoms above display windows remain.
Ca. 1920s. Simple one-and-a-half-story red brick building with two storefronts that are relatively intact. Doors, transom windows appear to be original.
Ca. 1930. One-and-a-half-story building, originally built as a gas station, and now a produce stand. Brick with asphalt shingle roof. Steeply pitched front and side gables. Projecting front gable forms entry portico which served to cover area for pumping gas. Original wing to west, filled in with
Ca. 1926. One-story brick building with simple corbelling at cornice. Storefront completely altered with replacement of front doors and vertical wood sidings. Metal canopy. This was built as a tin shop.
Ca. 1912. One-story, painted brick building with elaborate brick corbelling at cornice, much like #417 Seventh Avenue. Stepped left elevation with coping. Storefront modernized. Metal canopy extends out over walk. Sanborn maps indicate that this was built as a garage. By 1922, it had been expanded
Ca. 1912. One-story painted brick building with simple brick corbelling at cornice. Storefront altered. Metal canopy extends out over walk. According to Sanborn maps, this was built as a meat shop. By 1922 it was being used as a garage.