Between 1908-1912. One-story brick commercial building which wraps around the corner of 7th Avenue and Maple Street. Elaborate brick cornice, with rows of drip corbelling and rows of dentil pattern below. Modern glass storefront. Now used as the Salvation Army Family Thrift Store. 417 7th Avenue is
Between 1912 and 1922. Two-story brick commercial structure broken into two storefronts. The building has a corbelled cornice with a dentil pattern. The six second-story windows have been boarded up. The first floor façade has been moderately altered with new storefront windows. Each storefront has
Ca. 1922. One-story red brick commercial building with corner entrance. Windows replaced with aluminum frame in original openings. Shake pent roofs over door and windows.
Ca. 1905. Simple, moderately altered, two-story brick commercial structure with a corbelled cornice and a slightly recessed front facade. There are two rows of double hung windows; the bottom row has one-over-one lights and the upper row has been boarded over. Above the non-original display windows
Ca. 1912. Two-story brick commercial structure. There is modest decorative brickwork at the cornice; the cornice is slightly corbelled, beneath which a pattern is created through bricks set at an angle. Beneath the cornice treatment is a recessed panel. At the second story level, double windows
Ca. 1922. Severely altered one-story commercial building. Rusticated stone can be seen behind false façade. Storefront altered, vertical wood siding above storefront covers façade.
Ca. 1922. One-story painted brick building, with relatively intact storefront. Window aprons have been replaced with ashlar stone. Minimal brick corbelling around sign panel.
Ca. 1922. Two-story red brick commercial building, with six double hung windows at second story. String course of granite forms sills for windows. Storefronts altered.