Henry Cantrell House
Contributing, ca. 1926.
One-story bungalow with low hip roof, German siding, engaged, full-width front porch. Slender square tapered posts rest on brick piers. Exterior end and interior brick chimneys, four-vertical-over-one windows, multi-light front door. Set on a hill with low stone wall at street. It appears that Henry Cantrell was the first owner of this house, living there with wife Leah from 1926 to at least 1953. He was a contractor.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)
Garage apartment. Contributing, ca. 1926. Two-story garage apartment with German siding, hip roof, four-vertical-over-one windows, stuccoed chimney.