525 Third Avenue West
House. Contributing, ca. 1920.
One-story bungalow with a side gable roof, vinyl siding. Attached front porch with possible replacement posts, front gable roof, solid balustrade with vinyl siding. One-over-one windows. Small level lot. Mrs. Corinne F. Elmson, widow of Percy G. Elmson, lived here from 1937 to 1942; Miss Elizabeth Elmson, a nurse, lived here from 1943 to 1949. Claude H. Elmson owned the building from 1950 to 1951.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)
Garage. Contributing, ca. 1950.
One-story front gable garage with rusticated concrete block and German siding. Small addition to front is recent.