408 Third Avenue West

Ralph R. Shelley House

Contributing, ca. 1950.
One-story Minimal Traditional house with a side gable roof, asbestos siding (original), and a central front porch with a front gable roof, iron posts, and no balustrade. Central brick chimney. Three-vertical-over-one windows; three-vertical-over-panel front door; rusticated concrete block foundation. Ralph R. and Rosalba Shelley were apparently the first occupants of this house. Shelley was a traveling salesman.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)

Document Actions

Filed under: