334 Third Avenue West
House. Contributing, ca. 1910.
One and one-half story late Queen Anne style house with a multi-gable roof and original weatherboard siding. Front gable dormers at north and west. Attached front porch with turned posts, no balustrade. One-over-one windows; single-light-over-panel oak front door. Stone pier foundation with brick infill. Interior brick chimney, corner lot. Rear porch enclosed. House recently renovated, including a new standing seam roof. Claude M. and Clingman A. Pace lived here from 1926 to 1927, and were probably the original owners of the house. Mrs. Blanche E. Grant, widow of V. E. Grant (a Henderson County sheriff), lived here from 1939 to at least 1951.
(Sanborn maps, city directories, owner)
Storage building. Contributing, ca. 1950.
One-story front gable storage building with weatherboard siding, exposed rafter ends.