528 Oak Street
Contributing, ca. 1920.
One and one-half-story Dutch Colonial Revival house with a gambrel roof and shed roof dormers. Pressed tin roof shingles. Addition at rear with a new brick chimney and deck. Narrow width German siding. Attached front porch with square posts with beveled corners and no balustrade. One-over-one windows. Small lot, drops to rear. Frank U. Haymond and Dr. Philip and Mary Rupp lived here in 1937 to 1938. Haymond, a cabinet maker, and wife Milda lived here from 1939 to 1942; Mrs. Haymond continued to live here from 1943 to at least 1951. Fair condition, currently under renovation.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)