521 Oak Street

Samuel O. Sullivan House

House. Contributing, ca. 1920.
One-story front-gable bungalow with aluminum siding. One-story addition at rear. Attached front porch with triple square posts on stone piers, no balustrade; uncovered patio to south. Replacement one-over-one windows; six-light-over-two-panel front door. Set high on hill above street. Samuel O. and Mollie Sullivan of Anderson, South Carolina, lived here from 1937 to 1938. Mrs. Mary C. Brinson, widow of James M. Brinson, lived here from 1939 to at least 1951.  
(Sanborn maps, city directories)

Cottage. Contributing, ca. 1925.
One-story side gable roof cottage.

Document Actions

Filed under: