534 Oak Hill Court
Contributing, ca. 1920.
One-story bungalow with a hip roof and painted brick walls. A portion of the wraparound porch on the southwest has been enclosed. Original porch details which remain include the front gable roof, bungaloid posts, and knee braces. Windows are multi-light casement, with some modern replacements. Multi-light door. House sits on small lot raised above street. George Tidd, a civil engineer, lived here with wife Emma from 1937 to 1938. Joel J. and Mary E. Johnson lived here from 1939 to 1940. He was a patrolman with the State Highway Dept. Eric B. and Dorothy Frady lived here from 1941 to 1942. Frady was a driver for Minico Cleaners and Laundry. The house remained vacant until 1948 when David A. Keith lived there.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)