518 Oak Hill Court

William H. Bangs House

Non-contributing, ca. 1920.
One-story front-gable bungalow with modern alterations. Projecting center bay, side gable roof on wings, vinyl siding, recessed entry at front with iron balustrade. It appears from Sanborn maps that the original section is the center, with the wings added. Windows are four vertical-over-one with a picture window in the south wing. Door faces south within the recessed entry. Chimneys are stuccoed. Corner lot. William H. and Marian M. Bangs lived here from 1939 to 1942. Robert T. and Kay Ford lived here from 1945 to at least 1951. Ford was a clerk at Ecusta Corporation.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)

Storage building. Non-contributing, ca. 1955.
One-story storage building with a shed roof.

Document Actions

Filed under: