515 Oak Hill Court
House. Contributing, ca. 1920.
One-story bungalow with a clipped gable roof and projecting clipped gable roof over the front porch. Vinyl siding. Addition to rear made in the 1960s. Porch details altered with encasement of original posts in vinyl siding, and addition of modern iron balustrade. Windows are one-over-one, some replacement. Multi-light front door. Small lot. Paul D. and Bessie H. Green lived here from 1937 to 1938. Green was a salesman with Hendersonville Supply and Coal. Claude J. and Mary A. Davidson lived here from 1939 to 1942. Davidson worked at the A & P Food Store. Hedden E. and Clara M. Freeman lived here from 1943 to 1944. Harry and Louise O. Byers lived here from 1948 to at least 1951. He worked as an accountant at Ecusta Paper.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)
Carport. Non-contributing, ca. 1980s.
Modern storage building and free standing carport.