527 Justice Street
Contributing, ca. 1950.
One-story bungalow with hip roof, wide eaves, and striated brick veneer walls. Engaged corner porch with tapered paneled posts, no balustrade. Exterior end brick chimney onto porch. Four-vertical-over-one and some modern replacement windows; three-vertical-over-panel door with pediment supported by decorative brackets. Corner lot. Louis and Minnie G. Williams, with Williams, Weisberg & Co. auto accessories, lived here from 1937 to 1942. Russell A. and Rachel T. Katzenmoyer lived here from 1943 to 1946. Katzenmoyer was a foreman at Chipman-LaCross Mills. Morris and Anne W. Kaplan, with Louis Williams & Sons, lived here from 1948 to 1951.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)