910 Fourth Avenue West
House. Contributing, ca. 1900.
One and one-half story Queen Anne house with a side gable roof, projecting front gable bay at northwest corner, and a shed roof dormer. Weatherboard siding with decorative shingles in front gable end. Formerly had a wraparound porch which rotted and was not replaced. Two exterior painted brick chimneys; one-over-one windows; modern door with sidelights. Junius Anders, a farmer, lived here with wife Juanita beginning in 1926. Mrs. Anders lived here until 1944. James E. Burgin, with J. E. Burgin Feed Store and Hatchery, lived here with wife Mildred from 1945 to 1946. Ruffin Wilkins, a superintendent with Home Security Life, lived here with wife Elizabeth beginning in 1950.
(Sanborn maps, city directories, owner)
Storage building. Contributing, ca. 1920.
One-story frame storage building with board and batten siding, gable roof.