Navigation
 

854 Fourth Avenue West

William Jordan House

House. Contributing, ca. 1920.
One and one-half story bungalow with side gable roof and shed roof dormer. Vinyl siding. Engaged front porch with square posts on piers covered by vinyl siding. Rear porch enclosed. Exterior stairs at rear to added apartment. Chimney covered with vinyl siding and capped. Mrs. Fannie Jordan, widow of William O. Jordan, lived here from 1937 to 1938. She and husband William formerly owned the Druid Hills Grocery. Jason E. Massey, of Valdosta, Georgia, lived here from 1939 to 1946. Chester B. and Mary L. Wood lived here from 1948 to 1951.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)

Garage. Contributing, ca. 1950.
One-story, frame garage with weatherboard siding and front gable roof.

Document Actions

Filed under: