Navigation
 

844 Fourth Avenue West

Ernest Dodge House

Non-contributing, ca. 1954.
One and one-half story Minimal Traditional house with a side gable roof and shed roof dormer. Attached garage at west side. Aluminum siding. Large interior brick chimney; multi-light casement windows; solid door with strap hinges appears original. Letter from a neighbor notes that Erle Stillwell designed this house.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)

Document Actions

Filed under: