837 Fourth Avenue West
House. Contributing, ca. 1925.
One-story Spanish Colonial Revival house with a shallow hip roof and exposed rafter ends. Hollow clay tile construction and stucco walls. Engaged porch with a shed roof bay projecting to the west. Arched openings and solid balustrade. Eight-over-one windows and modern door. Ralph and Bernice Orr lived here from 1937 to 1946. Orr worked at Automotive Machine Company. Ethelbert and Elinor King lived here from 1948 to 1949. Clyde Mansell lived here from 1950 to 1951.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)
Storage building. Non-contributing, ca. 1955.
One-story storage building with front gable roof.