832 Fourth Avenue West
Two-story Colonial Revival house with some changes from the original design. Historic photos indicate that the original one-story entry portico was replaced by the current monumental portico and widow's walk. Garage to the west and the one-story wing connecting it to the original section were added. Two-story wing on the east replaces a one-story sunroom wing, as seen in historic photos. All additions were made ca. 1950. Original section is German siding; additions are painted brick. Side gable roof, interior and exterior end chimneys. Original six-over-one windows; modern door. Large level lot. Cecil F. Stonecipher and wife Blenda built this house and lived here until at least 1951. Stonecipher was a salesman and an accountant. House remains in the family, owned by the daughter.
(Sanborn maps, city directories, historic photos, owner)