826 Fourth Avenue West
Contributing, ca. 1920.
One-story side gable cottage with weatherboard siding, and small addition at the northeast corner. Attached front porch with front gable roof, round columns, 1x1 balustrade. Two interior brick chimneys, two-over-two windows. Presley B. Burckmeyer, manager at Burckmeyer Grocery, built this house and lived here until 1949. Mrs. Mary Burckmeyer lived here from 1950.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)