615 Fourth Avenue West
Contributing, ca. 1948.
One-story Minimal Traditional house with side gable roof, and stone walls (Sanborn maps indicate this is solid masonry construction). Front gable attached front porch with iron posts and balustrade. One-over-one and picture window; modern panel door. Low stone retaining wall. Roy and Edith Creager built this house and lived here from 1948 to at least 1951. This was originally part of the property of the Baker House (#179).
(Sanborn maps, city directories)