Navigation
 

614 Fourth Avenue West

Dr. Oliver Dahl House

House. Contributing, ca. 1925.
One-story bungalow with a front gable roof and lower front gable roof over wraparound porch. Vinyl siding. Porch details include triple corner posts, 2x2 balustrade, stuccoed piers. Two interior brick chimneys, one brick, one stuccoed. Eight-over-one windows. Small lot. Dr. Oliver Dahl, a naturopathic physician, lived here from 1937 to 1946. Archie and Lois Davis lived here from 1948 to 1949, and a Dr. McCoy lived here from 1950 to 1951.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)

Carport Non-contributing, 1970s.
Modern free-standing carport.

Document Actions

Filed under: