Navigation
 

523 Fourth Avenue West

Robert L. Francis House

Contributing, ca. 1925.
One-story bungalow with a front gable roof and knee braces. German siding. Attached porch with bungaloid details, currently with the added screens removed. Interior end chimney. Twelve-over-one windows; multi-light door. Small lot. Robert L. Francis, a mechanical engineer, lived here in 1926 and was probably the original owner of this property. Mrs. Maggie A. Francis, widow of Robert, lived here from 1937 to at least 1951.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)

Document Actions

Filed under: