Navigation
 

520 Fourth Avenue West

Henry C. Ranson House

House. Contributing, ca. 1925.
One-story bungalow with a clipped gable roof, brick veneer walls. Front gable roof, projecting bay over original porch entry. Front porch has been enclosed with awning-style windows. Interior brick chimney. Multi-light-over-one windows. Small level lot. Henry C. Ranson, an engineer with Southern Railway, and wife Una May lived here from 1937 to 1938. Edward and Doris Patterson, with Patterson's Department Store, lived here from 1941 to 1942. Henry O. Latt, with Hendersonville Coal Company, and wife Mabel, a piano teacher, lived here from 1943 to 1944. Mrs. Rosa M. McNally, widow of Paul McNally, lived here from 1945 to 1949. Albert and Cora B. Pilling lived here from 1950 to 1951.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)

Garage. Contributing, ca. 1925.
One-story front gable garage.

Document Actions

Filed under: