Navigation
 

515 Fourth Avenue West

Walter D. Stepp House

Contributing, ca. 1925.
One-story bungalow with a side gable roof and projecting front gable porch bay in front. German siding. Bungaloid details on porch, with brick cheekwalls at central steps to porch. Exterior end chimney. Six-over-one windows, and a bay window on the west. Door has sidelights. Walter D. and Annie Stepp lived here from 1937 to 1938. Stepp was an embalmer at J. M. Stepp Undertaker. Miss Willie Morrow, a stenographer at Duke Power Company, lived here from 1939 to 1946. Sherman E. and Willie M. Odom lived here from 1948 to 1949, and Clayton J. and Nell S. Vandiver, Sr. lived here from 1950 to 1951. Vandiver was a line operator at the Hendersonville Times-News.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)

Document Actions

Filed under: