514 Fourth Avenue West
Contributing, ca. 1925.
One-story bungalow with a hip roof and front gable, arched entry to front porch. Yellow brick veneer walls. Porch details include arched entry, quarry tile floor, solid brick balustrade, brick posts, French doors opening onto porch, northwest corner an open patio. Brick interior and exterior end chimneys; six-over-one and multi-light casement windows; multi-light front door. Small level lot. Jesse R. Whitley, a pharmacist at Freeze Drug Company, and wife Ruth lived here from 1937 to 1940. Mrs. Mary West, widow of William, lived here from 1941 to 1942. Miss Berdie West, with La Vogue, lived here from 1943 to 1946. Paul and Marguerite, with Cornelius and Johnson wholesale produce, lived here from 1948 to 1949. Leo and Una Roos, with Fifth Avenue Antiques, lived here from 1950 to 1951.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)