Navigation
 

510 Fourth Avenue West

Charles J. Turner House

House. Contributing, ca. 1920.
One-story-plus-basement bungalow with a cross gable roof, knee braces. Small rear addition. Shingle siding. Engaged front porch with triple corner posts, shingle balustrade, and flat arch. Two interior brick chimneys, one-over-one windows, multi-light front door. Small lot, drops to rear. Charles J. and Leila Turner, of Unadilla, Florida, lived here part of the year from 1939 to 1942. Mrs. Emma Faulkner, widow of Ira Faulkner, lived here from 1943 to 1944. Roy M. Dougall, a carpenter, and wife Marley, lived here from 1945 to 1949, and Mrs. Otis V. Powers lived here beginning in 1950.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)

Garage. Contributing, ca. 1920.
One-story front gable garage with German siding.

Document Actions

Filed under: