1220 Fourth Avenue West
House. Contributing, ca. 1925.
One-story bungalow with a side gable roof and projecting front gable bay at northeast corner. It appears the original porch has been enclosed behind the original round columns and brick posts (northwest corner). Brick veneer walls. Exterior end chimney; eight-over-one windows. Harold E. and Edith C. Scheper lived here from 1937 to at least 1951. They were bookkeepers at Wing Paper Box Company. They may be related to the Scheper family associated with 407 Fourth Avenue West (#188).
(Sanborn maps, city directories)
Garage. Contributing, ca. 1925.
One-story brick veneer garage with a modern garage door; front gable roof.