1219 Fourth Avenue West
House. Contributing, ca. 1920.
One-story side gable cottage with weatherboard and shingle siding. Small shed roof addition at rear. Covered entry stoop. Interior end stuccoed chimney. Windows are six-over-six. House was originally part of the Hobbs property (#128), so it may have been designed by Erle Stillwell when he designed the main house. Not listed as a separate property through 1951.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)