1218 Fourth Avenue West
Contributing, ca. 1950.
One-story Ranch house with a U-shape plan. Front gable roof on projecting bays on east and west. West bay is attached garage, possibly added at a later date. Brick veneer walls. Entry stoop with iron posts and balustrade. Front exterior brick chimney. Modern windows and doors. Small level lot. George F. and Virginia Wing III, with Wing Paper Box Company, built this house.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)