Navigation
 

1008 Fourth Avenue West

Earl H. Martin House

Contributing, ca. 1950.
One-story Minimal Traditional house with a hip roof and projecting front gable bay at northeast corner. Shed roof over deck addition to east, with lattice walls. Entry stoop with square posts and 2x2 balustrade. Masonite board siding, central brick chimney, modern windows and door. Small corner lot. Earl H. and Ruth A. Martin apparently built this house. Martin was a janitor at the high school.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)

Document Actions

Filed under: