Navigation
 

833 Fifth Avenue West

John C. Magness House

Contributing, 1950.
One-story Minimal Traditional house with hip roof and brick veneer walls. Covered entry stoop. Six-over-six windows and original front door with three diagonal lights. Central brick chimney. John C. and Suzanne W. Magness built this house. Magness was a clerk at the post office. House was designed by Charles S. Guy, as noted on plans in possession of current owner.
(Sanborn maps, city directories, owner)

Document Actions

Filed under: