804 Fifth Avenue West
House. Contributing, ca. 1925.
Two-story Colonial Revival house with one-story wing on west, and one-story screened porch on east. Hip roof with wide eaves, brick veneer walls. Exterior end brick chimney on west. Windows double and triple six-over-one and eight-over-one. Front door has fanlight and sidelights. Entry stoop pediment supported by round columns and entablature. Corner lot with low granite retaining wall. William B. and Elizabeth Hodges lived here from 1937 to 1938. Hodges was president of State Trust Company, and an agent with Gulf Oil. Miss Virginia Hodges, a clerk at State Trust Company, lived here from 1939 to at least 1951.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)
Garage. Contributing, ca. 1925.
One-story hip roof double garage with brick veneer walls.