702 Fifth Avenue West
Contributing, ca. 1950.
One-story-plus-basement modern building with stone veneer and weatherboard siding. Side gable roof, and an addition on the east side, six-over-six windows and modern doors. Notable stone retaining wall. This building first appears in city directories as the building for the Christian Science Society in 1950. The land for it was apparently sub-divided from property owned by the Blythe-Mauney families located at 705 Fourth Avenue West.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)