600 Fifth Avenue West
Non-contributing, ca. 1954.
One-story Ranch style building now divided into office units. Low hip roof with wide eaves, painted brick veneer, and recessed entry stoop with original iron posts. Brick interior chimney. Modern windows and doors. Large corner lot. It appears this building was originally built as offices, with Dr. Jason D. Lutz and Dr. Frank W. McClure as occupants beginning in 1954. It was at one time owned by the King sisters from King's Hardware, Ross Rowland, Burt Lance, and Russell Barne, the current owner.
(Sanborn maps, city directories, owner)