Navigation
 

524 Fifth Avenue West

Mary J. Green House

Contributing, ca. 1920.
One and one-half-story plus basement bungalow with a steep side gable roof, and a front gable dormer. Vinyl siding. Engaged front porch with lattice work added, solid balustrade. Stairs added from porch to second floor apartment. Six-over-one windows, with some replacements, and modern door. Miss Mary J. Green lived here from 1937 to 1946. Reverend John Barringer and Evelyn M. Barringer lived here from 1948 to 1949. He was pastor at Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church. Sherman Odom of Macon, Georgia, lived here from 1950 to 1951.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)

Document Actions

Filed under: