426 Fifth Avenue West
Contributing, ca. 1920.
One-and-one-half-story plus basement bungalow with a side gable roof, wide eaves, and a shed roof dormer at the front. Small addition at rear. Brick veneer with shingled gable ends. Engaged front porch with paired wood posts on stone piers and a 1 x 1 balustrade. Three-vertical-over-one and multi-light casement windows; multi-light door. Stone foundation. Small lot, slopes to rear. Miss Emma J. Collins lived here from 1937 to 1940; William S. Collins, a painter, lived here from 1941 to 1949; and Abraham and Rebecca Daitch, of Daitch Furniture Company, lived here beginning in 1950.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)