1109 Fifth Avenue West
House. Contributing, ca. 1925.
One-story bungalow with cross-gable roof and brick veneer walls. Rear wing. Engaged entry stoop. Exterior end and central chimneys. Eight-over-one windows; eight-light-over-panel front door. Dr. John Parker, a physician, and wife Adrina lived here part of the year from 1937 to 1938. They were from Greenville, South Carolina. Harry O. Latt, a salesman, and wife Mabel lived here from 1939 to 1941. John W. Kaylor, with Southern Bell Telephone, and wife Alice, lived here from 1946 to 1947. The house was vacant in the late 1940s to early 1950s.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)
Garage. Contributing, 1930s.
One-story frame garage with clipped gable roof and German siding.