317 Ehringhaus Street

Fred C. Jervis House

Contributing, ca. 1925.
One-story bungalow with a front gable roof and vinyl siding. Attached front porch with front gable roof, square posts, and 2x2 balustrade. One-over-one windows, possibly replacements, and a modern door. Fred C. and Myrtle Jervis lived here from 1937 through the early 1950s. Jervis was principal at Dana School.  
(Sanborn maps, city directories)

Document Actions

Filed under: