313 Ehringhaus Street

Missina E. King House

Contributing, ca. 1925.
One-story bungalow with a front gable roof and weatherboard siding. Attached front porch details include carved posts on stone piers and exposed roof structure. Windows are one-over-one and door is multi-light. Deck added on south side. Missina E. and Lillie King lived here from 1937 to 1942. Mrs. King continued to live here until the early 1950s.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)

Document Actions

Filed under: