315 Blythe Street

Edward T. Draper Savage House

Contributing, ca. 1920.

One-story bungalow with a side gable roof and projecting front gable roof over front entry. Round columns support entry roof. Frame construction with striated brick veneer walls. Windows are three or four-vertical-lights-over-one, and door is a modern replacement. House sits on a small lot. Edward T. Draper Savage lived here from at least 1937 until 1945. Frank and Emily Woodruff, with Balfour Quarry, lived here from 1948 to 1949. Mrs. Emily Wilkins lived here beginning in 1950. 
(Sanborn maps, city directories)

Document Actions

Filed under: