326 Blythe Street
Contributing, ca. 1920.
One-story bungalow with an irregular floor plan and clipped gable roof. Frame construction and German siding on walls. Sunroom wing projects to the north, and there is a small addition at the northeast corner. Entry stoop has a clipped gable roof and decorative brackets. Exterior end brick chimney. Windows are multi-light casement and eight-over-one. Front door is multi-light over panel. Small level lot. Hall J. and Mary J. Reaben lived here from 1937 to 1944. Reaben was an agent with The Texas Company. Donald M. Barber lived here from 1945 to at least 1951. Barber was the owner-manager of Barber's Studio.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)