314 Blythe Street
House. Contributing, ca. 1920.
One-story bungalow with a front gable roof and projecting cross gable roof over the attached wraparound porch. Bungaloid porch details with a replacement iron balustrade. Frame construction with German siding. Windows are eight-over-one. Exterior end chimney. Small lot. Wayne L. and Martha Swanson lived here from 1937 to 1938. Swanson was employed with Southern Bell. Samuel and Beatrice Silverstein lived here from 1939 to 1940; Mrs. Gertie Stepp lived here from 1941 to 1942; Miss Geneva Stepp lived here from 1943 to 1944; and Charles D. and Inez B. Shepard lived here beginning in 1948. Shepard worked for Gulf Oil Corporation.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)
Storage building. Non-contributing, ca. 1955.
One-story front gable storage building.