311 Blythe Street
Non-contributing, ca. 1920.
One-story front-gable cottage. Currently covered with replacement aluminum siding which covers all original details of the house, including the front entry stoop. Windows and doors are all modern replacements. Brick exterior end chimney. House sits on a small level lot. Jarviss and Amelia Hamrick lived here from 1939 to 1940. Hamrick was a salesman with Railroad Salvage Company. Walter J. and Martha Dixon lived here from 1941 to 1942. Dixon worked for Wing Paper Box Company. William E. and Annie T. Unfleet lived here from 1945 to 1948, and Mrs. Hilda Bowen lived here beginning in 1950. While Sanborn maps show this house as being built by 1922, there have been substantial architectural changes which make this a non-contributing property.
(Sanborn maps, city directories)