119 S. Main

Commercial Building. ca. 1925. Contributing.

119 s mainOne-story brick Commercial Style building with a parapet roofline that steps up in the center.  Original garage door at the north side has been replaced with fixed panes of glass; the other one on the south side has been infilled with rough sawn wood panels.  Central doorway replaced with aluminum-frame door.  It appears that the brick framing around doors and windows has been sandblasted.  In 1943 this was in use as a paint store (Sanborn maps).

 

Document Actions