620 N. Main

Pace's Market. ca. 1925. Contributing.

620 n mainTwo-story Commercial Style brick building with an intact original storefront.  Double leaf doors in the center of the storefront area, corbelled cornice, and flat brick arches over windows.  Window sash has been replaced with modern one-over-one windows.  Brick is painted on the fa├žade and part of the north and south elevations.  This building was known as Pace's Market from the 1920s through the early 1940s.  Ellison's Market occupied the building from the mid-1940s through at least the mid-1950s (Henderson County property records; Sanborn maps; city directories)

Document Actions