412-414 N. Main
Storefront has been stuccoed and modernized.
Photo from 1987.
Historical Marker placed 2009
412-414 N. Main ca. 1920
Originally a brick facade, The Pickwick, lunches & billiards, was here from 1939 until 1955. Rosenberg's Men's Wear and Wades' Shoes shared the building in the late 1950s. Mac's Men's Wear operated here from 1960 until 2007. The owner, Max Provda, was a downtown retailer for 60 years.