408-410 N. Main

408mainCa. 1920.
Two-story smooth stone-faced building designed in concert with adjacent State Trust Bank. Swags and shields in relief on panels above 2nd floor windows. Modern storefront.

 

 

 

 

HISTORIC MARKER PLACED 2009
Ewbank & Ewbank Building

1923

 Built by Ernest Lucas Ewbank and sons Frank and Harry, this building served as the Ewbank family‚Äôs insurance and real estate business and other offices until 2004.  Designed by prominent local architect Erle Stillwell.

408

Photo from 1987.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Document Actions