236-244 N. Main

244mainBrunson's Store block, ca. 1905.
Low brick commercial structure with corbeled cornice and a roll of diamond-shaped projections below this corbel table. Five cast iron pilaster survive at irregular intervals between shop windows. Modernized at street level. Sanborn maps indicate construction between 1901 and 1908.

brunsons

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

picassos

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Photos from 1987.

Document Actions