222 N. Main
Two-and-a-half-story brick commercial building with elaborate brickwork ornamentation including corbeling at its cornice, recessed panels, and a segmental string course above its windows. Street level has been altered with plate glass display windows. Sanborn maps indicate this structure was built by 1896 and served as a general store in the early 20th century. During the 1920s, W. F. Dotson ran a harness shop and shoe store in the building.
Photo taken 1987.