122-130 N. Main

1920s.
Plain two-story brick building with three storefronts. 126-130 have been modernized with enameled panels, and original windows replaced.

126

 

 

 

 

 

126-130 N. Main   Photo taken in 1987

122

 122 N. Main  Photo taken in 1987

HISTORIC MARKER PLACED IN 2009:

122 N. Main ca. 1920 Tenants of this building have been Beck Hardware, Court House Cafe, City Cife, C & D Music Shop and Elizabeth of Carolina Women's Wear. For over 30 years the Justice of the Pece office was upstairs.

 

 

 

Document Actions