106 S. Church Street

Commercial Building. ca. 1955. Contributing.

This one-story building covered with metal panels is an example of a late Art Moderne-influenced service station, typical of the time period, and intact in most of its architectural detailing.  The northwest corner of the building is rounded, with a multi-light corner display window.  There are three garage bays on the south side of the building. There is a one-story brick garage bay at the rear which appears to be a later addition. (business owner interview; city directories)

Document Actions